I confess. I hate to waste April Fool's Day. For anyone that didn't appreciate my joke...I probably won't think of another good one for a while.
To set the record straight:
I did go to the doctor today.
There were pictures taken.
There will be a party in September,
around the 2nd,
(which technically doesn't qualify as Fall where we live)
although I do not have babies in my tummy...
...because one is not plural, so it's a baby, not babies.
A mini Steve. aka a BOY!
Isn't he cute?
p.s. our top name choices right now are Dino, Splinter, Rudyard, Nard-Nebucker, Twelve, and anything with a percent sign.

19 comments:
Congratulations on the little Dino! I totally forgot about April Fools, but Mark reminded me before I got too excited about your twins. Look forward to your September party.
How about Ragnar?
How would that be pronounced?
i feel like an idiot i totally fell for thst. congrats on the one though!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!! My cousin named her kid Hunter, Gunner, and Bear. Don't ask where they live...
Yay! Congrats you guys! I'm rooting for the name Twelve.
Congratulations!!! Very excited for you both!
YEA!! You will LOVE having a little boy--they are so fun!!! And Kalina, you will be the greatest mom! Congrats!
Yay!!! congrats!!!! Maybe Chris will find a job back in Houston and little Dino and Mason can be good friends :) I hope you are feeling alright. I remember all too vividly all the crappy pregnancy stuff!
Congratulations! It is the greatest feeling in the world to be a mother (and father I would assume.....).
Kalina! Congratulations! I'm so very excited for you and your family.
I love your blog and love to see pictures of the Broadbents!...and look forward to hearing all about little Twelve Percent Broadbent!
Darn I didn't see your post on April Fool's. I'm so happy for you.
Okay, now I'll really tell you - CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations guys! Those names all sound great...so long as his middle name is Danger. Melissa saw your twin post first. She was april-fooled, but I was all over that one. I spent enough Quality time with you in the UO Lab to know what was what.
Hooray for de babee boy!
So happy for you! And I am happy our little ones can play together.
Congratulations!!
Hooray for a boy!
WOW! Congrats! Although I am relieved for you that there is just 1 bundle of joy.
I'm really excited for you guys. I definitely think you guys should go with Twelve. It sounds very Detroit tough (yo, Twelve - ) or very professional athlete (Ochocinco). W'sup, Twelve?
Congratulations, Broadbents!
Post a Comment