Thursday, August 25, 2011

Traveling with Baby

This is my boy in one of his favorite playplaces. I let him play in the car for a few minutes after we run every day. He gets a real kick out of standing on the seat and checking things out. Speaking of cars & traveling...
I love traveling--specifically via air--with this guy. I feel so VIP and here's why:
  • airport security spots the stroller and they open a special line through security for me, allowing me to completely bypass the long line. I always feel guilty here, but refrain from complaining.
  • we get to board earlier than most passengers, regardless of our seat, ensuring there is still enough room in the overhead to store our bag.
  • if seat selection is an option we often end up with our own row. plush! something about people spotting a baby and avoiding him/her like the plague on an airplane. 
  • planes are the only time Clark will fall asleep in my arms. aw. LOVE that.
  • people are so kind and offer to help me stow a bag, carry something, set up my stoller, etc. Someone even gave up their first-class seat to me once.
Not to say I haven't had my moments of frustration, but the good has outweighed the bad. 

0 comments: