and the new temple there! We went to the open house with my parents back in August. Clark got to go too, which meant I saw a lot of the flooring in the temple because 1) I couldn't stop looking at how cute those tiny feet looked in booties and 2) those tiny bootied feet were pretty active and I had to make sure they weren't getting too far away!
We walked around a bit of the temple grounds afterward where we met the friendliest little bird that let even a curious little boy touch it.
While in Brigham City we indulged in burgers at Maddox where Grandpa taught Clark how to use his shirt as a napkin. Grandpa...
Steve also picked up a bag of food souvenirs in the form of peaches. Between the three of us we ate the whole bag--except 3 or 4--during our weekend trip.



1 comments:
YUM!! Maddox is my favorite!!! I wish I had been able to see the temple while were there, but we were a few weeks early :(
Post a Comment