Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rodeo Season Kickoff

Rodeo season is kicking off here in Houston and we went on an excursion this morning to enjoy some of the festivities. Steve and Mark participated in the Rodeo Run 10K and I took the kids to cheer them on. While waiting for our runners, we walked over to see the Spanish Trail Riders head into town and listen to their blaring country music. Yee-haw! I regret not wearing my cowboy duds, though, since most of the spectators were decked out in western wear.  







1 comments:

www.davidandmegan.com said...

Somehow I didn't put you on my new blog reader and so I haven't been on your blog in ages. OH LANA IS AMAZING!!! What a cute cute cute girl. I love her face. A very late congratulations. You also look so good. She was pretty big, Wyatt was an ounce shy of nine pounds and I decided I like big babies. She really is beautiful, and now I'll be checking in more regularly!