Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Birthday Food Log

I'm not the best party planner so I celebrated my birthday this year by eating. ha ha. When I look back at the pictures, they're all of food so I must've been living it up with good eats. In fact I was. See below. On my birthday eve Steve took me to RA Sushi which is like a nightclub (in the sense that it has loud pumpin' music and crazy dim lighting at night) that serves excellent sushi. 

On my actual birthday Steve made me birthday bread. He's more of a bread baker than a cake maker so he stuck with what he knows and there are no rules against putting a candle in bread. Later on I was surprised with Treat cupcakes from Phil et al. It was so fun having visitors on my birthday. The dinner I had planned to make fell through, along with 2 backups since I had forgotten one ingredient for each during my grocery trip the previous day. whoops. But dinner plan #4--salmon salad--was superb. at 9pm.
Steve took me out again to Chuy's for Mexican, loosely as a second birthday dinner, so that counts enough to get posted here. Happy birthday to me! 

0 comments: