Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tour de P-Canyon

For the past few years, my family has picked up biking on Memorial Day. It's one of those family events that warrants a flight home to participate--it's that good. It's also one of the only times out of the year that any of us even gets on a bike, which is probably one of the reasons it's so fun...and funny. We have historically biked on Antelope Island but decided to mix it up this year and head down Provo Canyon--the operative word here being down, as opposed to the Island which is a more hilly terrain. Our ride was so gorgeous that I'll admit I was a little ticked off at myself for living minutes away from that canyon for 4 1/2 years and never once doing that trail before. So if you live in Provo, all I have to say is spend a little less time in the Malt Shoppe, and more time in the canyon!

Little Buddy, Ryan (my bro), and Tiffany

The hot cyclist to whom I'm married

Brother, sister, and the child

The whole crew, all in a row

Bike beauties by day, my sisters by night

1 comments:

Erin said...

Kalina, you're pictures are so great. How did you learn? What camera do you have?