For Halloween this year, we were...
Or at least some of them. As usual, the whole costume thing was last-minute. I've secretly always wanted to do a couples costume and Steve insists that Halloween is for kids (and consequently didn't want to dress up), so I found something that worked for both of us. I bought a stretchy tank top dress with sick shoulder-padded jacket combo (you know what I'm talking about) for $3.50 and spent a few hours on Halloween cutting the whole thing apart and refashioning it into Morticia Addams' wardrobe. Steve let me spray-paint his hair and paint on a mustache. I was really digging the couples costume! Another plus for marriage! ha ha
Our friends threw a great party where we socialized with pirates, witches, wild things, skeletons, bacon robots, and the like. Every husband had the same disclaimer about his costume: "this was my wife's idea." Sure it was... The best part of the party was when the men huddled up to talk business. Real hard to take any business convo seriously when the dress is "character/scary casual".
5 comments:
Your blog looks professional.
Kalina, you look awesome!! A+! You are amazing!
You both look great! The mustache is very unusual on Steve--as is the black hair.
You are so creative.
Great idea! You are so amazing... as always!
Ha ha... that was really Janeene.
Post a Comment