Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 2010 did not disappoint! Steve pulled some strings at work to get us tickets for last night, knowing his wife had particular interest in the group slated to perform. Unlike the company we were with, we only went 1 out of the 20 days the rodeo is in town. We arrived just in time to catch all the PRCA action...
...then Lady Antebellum rocked Reliant Stadium!
Those people can sing! They put on one of the best performances I've ever heard live. I loved it so much I couldn't hide the goofy grin on my face when the lights came back up. I love the rodeo and good country music!


3 comments:
FUN! I love Lady Antebellum! You guys are so cute and do so many fun things together. Way to go! :)
I actually just recently heard them (I don't listen to the radio much), and they have a really good sound. I also think your hat is fantastic! I hope you have some awesome boots to go with that.
I love that HAT! So festive! You both look so great together! I am glad that you had a good time. DId you have a funnel cake? Did you see the pigs race? The rodeo is awesome.
Post a Comment