Steve admitted to me yesterday that he didn't understand why I would be making an apron "when we already have so many" (which is debatable). That's the practical approach, but if necessity was the driver behind this project I would've made one that fits my current figure. Isn't "because I felt like it" a good enough reason?
9 years ago

6 comments:
SO CUTE!!! I love it sista
Very cute! I love the cherries.
It's like on Willy Wonka - Candy doesn't have to have a purpose. That's why it's candy! Just like an apron like this. You do it because you like it and it's cute and it doesn't have to have any other purpose (but oh I'm sure it will be well used in your kitchen!) :) I love it!
I really like it. There is more to life than necessity, I agree. Very cute pattern.
adorable
So Cute! I love the cherries too. Sometimes you just have to be creative.
Post a Comment