Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 Month Well Check

We went to the pediatrician today for this busy guy's 9 month check-up.
Here's how he's growing:
Height - 26½" - 5th percentile
Weight - 17lbs 5oz - 7th percentile
Head Circumference - 46cm - 78th percentile

It's an optical illusion: he doesn't look as small as he is, right? 
I love my tiny guy so much but hopefully he'll get growing soon.
p.s. When I went to get him out of the car at home he had a Band-Aid in his mouth and I found a soggy cotton ball nearby.  Both were securely on his heel--and dry--when we left the doctor...gross.
p.p.s The other moms at the doctor's office all thought Clark was a girl, despite being dressed in boy clothes.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, he is so tiny!! I just loved that with Harry, it's easier on your back :)

Daphne Tan said...

He is so cute and animated!! He doesn't look tiny, just terribly cute and cuddly. Love his expressions. He is a lucky boy to have you take such excellent pictures chronicling his childhood :)

Kara and David said...

Kind of makes it look like he is doing an infomercial about vacuums! I love it! I'll take 2!

Jana said...

He is an optical illusion! My bebe is not that much older than C and he seems like a big guy to me! His cute percentile is off the charts, that is for sure.