Yesterday Steve and I were trying to remember what we used to do on weekends before we were parents. Neither of us were quite sure--I guess that means we don't miss those days too much. We had the most wonderful picnic on Friday night down by the bayou. Mr. Clark was fascinated with the grass and it was quite a job to keep it out of his mouth.
Before we left we pushed Clark on the swings for a few minutes. For a moment I thought "this is what heaven must be like." I know that sounds a little dorky, but there was something about the evening. or the weather. or the light. but most probably the company. that made the joy of being a family extra sweet.
I love the look of this tiny boy in the swings.
Can't get away from this park without the obligatory skyline shots.





1 comments:
I have had times like this too, usually outdoors where everything is perfect and I feel the same way....like it's beyond any happiness on earth - it's heaven!
Post a Comment