Monday, July 7, 2014

A June(uary) Wedding

The second day of our trip was the day of my friend Erin's wedding in the Vancouver temple. We were roommates the entire three years I was a single person in Houston. Steve and I were honored to attend the ceremony while Sheralie was more than gracious to watch our children and her five children in the temple waiting room. The waiting room was hopping with our seven kids and several more from the wedding party. Our original plans were to have the kids play outside but the weather was too drizzly so we didn't have a lot of options. (As we learned later, June in Vancouver is commonly referred to as Juneuary due to all the rain.) To make things more exciting, I had left my recommend at home in Houston. Luckily I realized that the night before so I had several hours of lead time to get that sorted out. The ceremony was so special and Erin looked amazing. I am incredibly happy for her and so glad we could be there! 

0 comments: