This year was one of my most memorable Christmas Eve's ever! We had a chicken dinner, then Steve put on an apple tasting while the kids decorated cookies. We then had a live nativity, starring the most adorable actors and actresses. Steve narrated and it was pretty much the adorable thing ever. Then we had a musical program with piano duets by Wade and Jen, and Phil and Jen, and I played violin accompanied by Steve. It was a fun night--hopefully the kids had as much fun as I did.
Of course we had to take a picture of all the cousins in their Christmas pajamas. Then Clark opened one of his favorite gifts ever--construction equipment-- from Aunt Katie. At the end of the night Steve helped Clark write a letter to Santa that read: "Dear Santa, I've been good. qualified. (he loves saying that word!) Thank you for the toys. -Clark" He's still not quite sure what to think about Santa but I took the kids to see him for the first time ever and Clark asked for a toy robot.








0 comments:
Post a Comment