Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boss Man

Each Thursday I look forward to the office life humor portrayed in NBC's The Office. All of us can relate in some way, and perhaps identify persons at our job who bear striking similarities to the quirky characters. During the show's beginnings, a group of us friends would get together each week and watch the ridiculousness unfold. I couldn't help but notice that the boss of the Scranton branch, Michael Scott, reminded me a little of my then boyfriend. It began to be amusing to me to watch my own Michael Scott laugh at the NBC Michael Scott. Since the show has continued, I have had several people remark to me that my Steve reminds them of Steve Carrell, aka Michael Scott. You be the judge!


2 comments:

Chelsy said...

Hey Kalina - I saw your comment on Chelise's site and thought I'd see if you had a blog. We have one too (you can find it through clicking on it). We're going to go private eventually, so send me your email address and we'll send you an invite (randchelsyerickson@gmail.com)

Sorry we missed your reception...we had been planning on it for weeks and then mid-terms caught up with Rand. Lame excuse, I know!

Pete said...

I had never thought about it, but there is a lot of similarities between Steve and Michael Scott. I would like to see Steve get into management at a small office and see what it looks like after 10 years.