Tonight for Family Home Evening, Steve and I had a lesson on gratitude and practiced what we learned by writing thank you notes. How is that different than any other given night at the Broadbent home? It's not. We deeply appreciate everyone's generosity in honor of celebrating our wedding day and have enjoyed expressing our thankfulness.
9 years ago

3 comments:
Ha ha. I remember that - for 6 months, it seemed like. And I still have your present. I asked my parents to take it to your parent's house last time they came, and they forgot to take it.
Glad to see you've started a blog. I didn't realize it was a married person thing, but I guess you're right now that I think of it.
Hi, I'm Steve's cousin Heidi! I know we haven't even met but I'm sure we will someday but for now you can look at our blog (aaronandheidi.blogspot.com.) It's private though so email me at hhferguson@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Welcome to the fam!
We got your thank-you note the other day and I was very impressed. You win the prize for quick thank-you notes! And it was nice to see you at the reception!
Post a Comment