Monday, April 27, 2009

Boys and Grills

Steve received a grill for Christmas last year and has slowly been outfitting it for use leading up to the big initiation day. He procured a stand, a cover, a converter hose, and a propane cylinder in preparation to introduce it to its future frequent companion: meat. The arranged marriage took place yesterday when Steve fired up the coals (are there coals?) and grilled some T-Bone steaks. My gift to the grill on its momentous day was some meat thermometers that Steve used to cook the victuals to perfection. As expected, Steve and Grill became instant friends and plan to provide many sizzling meats to the Broadbent home. We'll be on the lookout for hungry guests...

3 comments:

Sheralie said...

Mmm. These posts about food are killing me. I can just about taste them. :)

Melissa said...

Wow! Those look really great.

Raphelle said...

WHAT?! You are fired!! This is how I find out about your blog - by the name "kalina broadbent" staring at me from someone else's blog and me wondering who this Kalina is, because she certainly can't be the one I know!? Ouch.

That aside, I am happy for you and your grill. No home is complete without one! All your food looks delicious. Someday come back to see us and we will show you that we (I) really can cook and all our meals are not so sloppy and haphazardly thrown together as the one you experienced. So embarrassing.

I'm glad you are both enjoying married life (or seem to be)! Hope to see you soon!